Friday, April 28, 2017

Reviewing L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

Hi cuties and welcome back to my blog for a little review! :) For a while now, I've been searching for a nice everyday mascara. I've used a lot of Essence and Catrice mascara's but they weren't really doing it for me so I decided to try this one out. And boy, it sure wasn't a letdown.

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara



I got this mascara at the beginning of April, when I was looking for a new one. I accidentally broke my old one which was from a beauty box (I'm a very clumsy person) so I was very interested in finding a new mascara that fit my simple needs - no black circles around my eyes at the end of the day and it has to look nice on me. At first, I wanted to buy the L'Oreal False Lash Superstar X-fiber one but I realized that I wanted a more natural look, so I picked this one instead. And I'm very pleased that I did. 
I've really been loving this mascara, it doesn't smudge or leave dark circles under your eyes like some other mascaras do (I'm looking at you - Essence and Catrice) and even if I have some little clumps, I can easily fix it with the wonderful wand this macara has. The wand is easy to use and very comfortable.
The mascara lasts the whole day on my eyes but it isn't waterproof. It also feels nice on the eyes, doesn't feel heavy and doesn't look clumpy, too. 
The mascara also has good ingredients, didn't find any ingredient that was rated "poor" on Paula's Choice's CID (http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/).
You can also find the full list of ingredients on their site here, if you're interested : http://www.lorealparisusa.com/products/makeup/eye/mascara/voluminous-million-lashes-mascara.aspx?shade=Black

I bought it for 10 euros, in my local drugstore which is called "Drogas" in Latvia, Riga. I think the price is pretty okay for the quality I get.

Time for the rating system!

If you've been reading my posts for a while, you'll know that I have my own rating systems for products. If you don't, check my other posts with the rating system on it (http://review-bar.blogspot.com/2017/03/saying-hi-reviewing-skinchemists-24.html)

This time the rating system will be a bit different, since mascara's usually don't have a scent or smell to them. 
I created my own little rating system(0-10 point scale) so I could tell if the product is good or not and should I recommend it. So I have 5 categories for 2 points each and they are :
  1. Texture
  2. Packaging
  3. Does it work for me? 
  4. Price 
  5. Ingredients
This mascara gets 2 points for the texture, 2 points for the packaging, 2 points because it works, 2 points for the price and 2 points for the ingredients. I rate this mascara a 10/10!
It's a really brilliant everyday mascara, I recommend you try it and see for yourself.

Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!
Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment